Outdoor Portrait OptionPosted by BusinessPortraits.ca on
Outdoor portraits are an excellent fit for a more casual, relaxed and approachable feel to your portrait. For all outdoor portraits we do not use a backdrop and we make use of the surrounding area as the background. Our approach to outdoor portraits includes:
- Weather permitting, we can find a park or street near your home or office.
- The background can be either blurred or in focus.
- Blurred backgrounds focus on you the subject.
- In-focus backgrounds add the aesthetic of your environment and may provide additional depth to the image.
- If you don’t have a location in mind, we can always recommend a location that fits your marketing goals.
Most people order both a backdrop portrait and an outdoor portrait. For example, outdoor portraits are great for Facebook & Instagram, with a corresponding backdrop portrait for LinkedIn or websites. If you are unsure, please get in touch with us so we can make recommendations depending on your industry and location.
When booking your portrait, please note that if you would like to book both an outdoor portrait by selecting the no backdrop option either in focus or blurred and an indoor portrait with a backdrop, both options must be added to your cart. Additional time for a second setup is required, and this must be booked ahead to ensure the proper equipment is available for your portrait.
See Additional Service Features & Options
- Tags: Service Information