Wardrobe Styling Consultation for Your Business PortraitPosted by BusinessPortraits.ca on
What to wear for your appointment is one of the most common questions we receive when our customers prepare for their professional headshot. Naturally, we want your corporate portrait to look appropriate and stand out. Things to keep in mind when trying to decide:
- If you are going to pick anything other than neutrals, make sure the tones suit your skin’s undertones and that it does not wash you out.
- What colour is the backdrop you have chosen? Avoid wearing the same colour to prevent the floating head effect.
- If you have a few outfits narrowed down, what fits best? For your professional portrait, it is essential that it fits appropriately and is neither too big nor too small.
- Once your appointment is confirmed through our booking page, you will receive our ‘how to prepare guide’, including clothing styling advice.
- Before we begin taking your photos, we can advise the best direction with the wardrobe & accessories available to you.
At the start of your appointment, we can test out one or two outfits in front of the camera to determine which is best by using our live preview. However, if you would like to have your business portrait done with different outfits, an additional outfit can be added as an add-on.
See Additional Service Features & Options
- Tags: Service Information
Share on   Share on Facebook Share on Twitter